Thursday, December 26, 2013

Satisfaction by K.M. Golland (Temptation Series #2)



Life hands out challenges that we all unwillingly accept. We have no choice in the acceptance really because that is essentially what life is; a series of unavoidable challenges thrown our way for us to overcome. 
Alexis Summers is no stranger to facing challenges, as she has had her fair share of them since meeting and subsequently falling in love with Bryce. He was her new employer who had dominantly pursued her while she was happily married. But, it wasn't until her husband Rick, had confessed to previously having an affair, that Alexis finally allowed herself to give in to the temptation, that was Bryce Edward Clark. 
In Satisfaction—Alexis and Bryce spend the most amazing week together, and discover the connection and love they share with one another, goes far deeper than anything they have ever experienced. What Alexis doesn't know, is the truth behind her husband’s confession, and the underhanded deal Bryce made with him behind her back. Alexis’ world will come crashing down around her when she discovers their secret, and she will once again find herself faced with having to overcome more of life’s challenges.
3.5 stars but I decided to round it up instead of down. Just cause Bryce is such a sweetheart!
“When I am with you I feel alive, like you are the missing part of me. And when I’m not with you I can’t stand it, I literally feel lost.” 


The first book was more of the attraction that they felt towards each other but the second book, after Alexis have (view spoiler) It was sex and sex and more sex! They really couldn't keep their hands off each other!

“I can give you time and space, but I can’t promise how much. It is physically unbearable to be this close to you and not be able to touch you in all the places I know you like to be touched, and to taste you in all the places I know you like to be tasted. I can’t promise you my restraint will last for long.” 

I finished this book pretty fast and skipped some of the sex scenes. There's a couple of twist and turns but the ending is pretty predictable.



No comments:

Post a Comment