Thursday, December 26, 2013

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire (Beautiful Series #2)




Beautiful Disaster is one of my favourite books EVER and finding out there's gonna be Walking Disaster AND it's from Travis' point of view, it was like Christmas had come early!!! 

Can you love someone too much?
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.
In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.
Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.
I was scared that the book would not match the standard that I had set as because of Beautiful Disaster, the bar was set pretty high. But of course, Jamie McGuire did not dissapoint!!! 



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book SO MUCH. Travis' POV and how he feels, etc was so beautifully written and I can't help but to fall in love with Travis all over again!

“My palms flat against the wall of the tile, I clenched my eyes shut. "Please come back" I said quietly. She couldn't hear me, but it didn't stop me from wishing she would come and save me from the terrible pain I felt without her there.” 

Even though I already know what happened, reading it from Travis' POV was like reading an entirely whole new book! 
“She seemed pissed about something, but I ignored it. She probably just wasn’t a morning person. Although with that logic, she wasn’t really an afternoon or night person, either. Come to think of it, she was kind of a cranky bitch . . . and I liked it.” 

AND THANK YOU MS MCGUIRE FOR ADDING MORE OF THEIR STORY AT THE END THAT WAS NOT IN BEAUTIFUL DISASTER!

“I was now in a situation where I didn't have to prove myself, because the one person that fully accepted me, my best friend, was now a permanent fixture in my life.

FIVE WELL DESERVED STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment