Friday, February 14, 2014

Tall, Tatted and Tempting by Tammy Falkner (The Reed Brothers Series)

"She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.  

Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting. 

Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.  

Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.  

Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to.Until he meets Kit.  

Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself,until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him."

Okay. THIS BOOK WAS SO AMAZING!

I instantly fell in LOVE with every single one of the Reed brothers! And there's FIVE of them, mind you!!!


So we find out pretty quickly that Logan Reed is an able-to-get-any-girl-he-wants hot and deaf tattoo artist. Kit walks in wanting a tattoo. Of course, he flirted with her, resulting in him getting a punched by Kit!


That's how you do it, girl! 

And as usual, after that, Logan can't seem to get her out his damn head. So when he found her busking at a subway, what does he do? He invited her for dinner, duh! Being the stubborn Kit, she refused his help when he offered to send her home after. So he followed her secretly to see where she live. 

"Does she own a coat? I wish I'd given her mine. I follow her. I can't help it. I need to see where she's going, or I won't be able to find her again. Not to mention that her being alone in the night in the city scares the shit out of me."
That's when Logan finds out she's really homeless and he insisted that she stayed with him and his brothers. 

As their connection gets stronger, Kit gets more afraid of her secret that would make Logan walk away from her. Throughout the book, we learn that Kit has trouble trusting and opening up to him.

"I want to lick you all over and make you cry out my name and swear you see God, I want you to trust me. And you don't. Not Yet. But you might one day."

I finished this book pretty fast. In about two days? Cause I could not put it down!! The level that Logan and Kit connected was just so amazing and it is hard to not fall in love with their love!

The book is witty and funny and melts your heart all around! The interactions between them and the rest of the Reeds was so realistic. The author was good with writing the small little details that just add even more to the story!

"I want to be your friend," I say.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"What does that mean?" ….

He looks confused. "I'm not sure. But I think it's the same as being my friend, but I get to make you come."

No comments:

Post a Comment