Thursday, March 13, 2014

Guess who is feeling 22?


Yeap
That's right! 
I'm officially TWENTY-TWO now!


Went out with krepots the night before my birthday and I honestly thought they forgotten about my birthday cause when I mentioned that I was turning 22 in a few hours, they were all like "huh…?" (But then again, I was kind of blatantly hinting it on twitter & whatsapp. So how could they forget? :-p) But imagine my surprise when at midnight, I drove over to the rest of them with Zee & Aishah after collecting Jazzy and they started to sing me a happy birthday and along with a present too! 

At first, my face was like...
Then...
Definitely like this after the whole thing sank in…

So sweet laaaaaaaaaa...
They got me a wallet from Charles & Keith and a nail polish! I LOVE IT. 


I love how they know my style. (I'm assuming Idayu, Zurah & Huzy got it!HAHA) The studded wallet would suit so match with the usual bag that I always use. 


Thank you so much my krepots for the presents and for generally, being funny and awesome always. What a great start to my birthday! <3

On the day itself, I celebrated it with my parents and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins!

Mumsie had made reservations for high-tea at Carousel which is located inside Royal-Scoot Plaza Hotel. She was raving about the many different varieties of food the high-tea had when she went the other day with her colleagues but because she wasn't feeling too well, she could not fully enjoy it and did not managed to try everything there. So she has been wanting to go back again and what better day to go than my birthday?


But before that!
Mumsie had bought a birthday cake the night before to surprise me but because I came home late, she went to sleep! HAHAHAHA. It's okay mummy. It's the thoughts that counts. 


So off we went to meet the rest after i blow out the candles. 

The food was goooooooood! So much varieties. From Indian rojak to kebabs to crabs to sushis to nasi lemak to tang yuan to ice cream to waffles and many-many more! And it was only high-tea!!! 

Didn't take much pictures of the food cause I was too hungry and just wanted to eat. Hehs.

Halfway through, the Happy Birthday song started playing and all the waiters and chefs started dancing and some of the waiters went to tables that are celebrating birthdays with a cupcake! Everyone was clapping and singing along. The waiters dancing was so cute and hilarious. Some of them were really into it while some, you can totally tell from their face that they don't want to be there! LOL.



Continued to stuff ourselves with food afterwards. 

John forcing me to try the sashimi, which I hate! Bleargh!!
Baby Maya came!!! Too adorable la this kid. 
She is so terrified of my dad. She will start crying every time he comes near her. HAHAHA.

Couldn't decide where to go afterwards so we sat at the hotel lobby, taking polaroid pictures instead! 

Finally decided on going karaoke! Mumsie's first time and I was like "Yes! You need to go cause every time I go with my friends, you make noise cause you don't know what's there and how it's like!" So we booked a room and off we went!~

To Cash Studio @ Ming Arcade. We got a room that could fit 20 ppl when there was only 12 of us. :D

Sang our heart out while my dad and baby maya slept, at first before they got in on the singing too. Yes, even baby Maya. She was clapping and grabbing the mike. #TooCute

After she woke up. Always so grumpy! 

After the 3 hours are up, we all went our separate ways to go home.

My birthday presents from my family! 
So overall, I must say that I had a pretty good birthday. A nice, quiet (not really cause of the karaoke!) and surrounded by my loved ones celebration. After all, your family is the one that matters the most, right?

Birthday OOTD!

Gosh. I feel so old now! So…matured.
Before you know it, I'm gonna be 30 next! 


But for now, I'm gonna enjoy being 22.


Let's hope Taylor is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment