Thursday, March 13, 2014

GUESS WHO IS GOING FOR THE #REDTOURSG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After an excruciatingly long wait, the Red Tour Asia was finally announced! Can you imagine the shrill that came out of my mouth when I opened my email and received the news?! I have been waiting throughout the whole of 2013 and NOTHING! Finally they announced it!! All of my friends whatsapped me the news cause yes, I'm "that girl who is obsessed with Taylor Swift" and I am not ashamed of it!


When I received all of the whatsapp msgs, I was like "Err…I'm such a huge fan, don't they think I already know?" But still, it was still really sweet of my friends to tell me, just in case. 


 I was constantly checking social media to find out the prices and when it was gonna be on sale. It has already been decided that I would be going with my cousin and honestly, even if my cousin didn't want to go, I was willing to go by myself! And no matter how much the most expensive ticket is, I knew I was going to get it! (Yes, I know I sound crazily obsessed!)

So in the morning of 3rd March, I woke up super early to go to the gym as usual. Went home to shower and instead of going to work, I switched on my laptop and log on to the website. And before you guys think I'm really crazy that I took leave just to buy the ticket, I DID NOT. I was on my birthday leave since my birthday was on a weekend! Such a lucky coincidence! 

At exactly 10AM, I refreshed the page and… NOTHING. It was not loading due to the many people also trying to get the tickets. I keep refreshing and it finally got through!! I got the seats that I wanted, which was the PD1 and when I tried to checkout, it kept loading and suddenly "Page Is Unavailable".


I was losing it man. All the while, I was also calling the hotline and I keep getting User Busy. 


At this point, I've probably called more than 100 times (Not an exaggeration!!)

I checked social media and people were saying tickets are selling fast. I panicked and woke my mum up (who also was not working cause she was lazy!) and asked her to keep refreshing the page while I quickly drive to the nearest Singpost at White Sands.

When I reached there, THE QUEUE WAS SO DAMN LONG. All the maids chose that day to fucking remit their damn money. 


Kept chanting that Allah is testing me and I waited as patiently as I could in the queue while still calling the hotline. I had a feeling that when I reach the counter, my call is going to get through. I mean, that's what always happen right?

AND I WAS RIGHT!

When it was finally my turn, my call got through (after more than 200 times! Again, NOT an exaggeration!!!)! I asked both the counter and the caller about the tickets. The counter was faster. She was like "Oh. I think its sold out already. See? It says here "There's no more seats available in the category that you've chosen." I literally cursed in front of all the makciks and pakciks that was working there. 

And I was like "It's okay then…" and walked away…...


The caller suddenly spoke and said "It doesn't look good…….." By then, I had lost all hope!


And then a miracle happened. 
"Wait a minute. I've managed to find 2 seats in the category that you've chosen. Section 129, do you want it?"

This was literally my face.
How can he even asked IF I want it? I did not go through all of the shit earlier to not want it! I didn't even know where the hell Section 129 was but I was just like "YES! I'LL TAKE IT!"

So yeah. After giving my payment and mailing details, I checked the seating plan. 


Not so bad la. Atleast she will still be passing by me. HEHEHE. 


And when I was walking back to my car, I saw this post on Instagram.

MAKCIK IS OBVIOUSLY NOT A TAYLOR SWIFT FAN! She think this is to send her baju for hair raya? HAHAHAHAHA.

I was so damn fucking lucky!!!! Thank god I still managed to get the tickets!! Phew!


I immediately went home and crash on to my bed. It was barely noon and I was exhausted already. 


The things I do for Taylor Swift!

 I went through such a terribly hard time in buying the tickets but it is finally in my hands!!!


And it is fucking worth it!!!!! 
EVERY. DAMN. PENNY.

Can't wait to see her LIVE again!!
From the pictures I've seen on Red Tour, it's so fucking amazing! But then again, it IS Taylor Swift, so what else other than amazing can you expect?

I'll see you in June, TayTay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment