Friday, March 21, 2014

I'm on a post-running high today!

I posted my weight loss journey on Facebook yesterday and already, 800+ people have viewed it!


That seriously has never happened to me before! 

I've received so much positive support and feedback, I cannot be more thankful! Everyone made me feel so good about my achievement that for once, I'm speechless. And I'm rarely speechless!


Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my Facebook and who shared my blog post. I hope you guys get motivated by it! Seriously, thank you for all of your encouragement and support. I have never felt more loved and confident before! Because of you guys, I'm even more determined to get to that goal weight!


THANK YOU!



I really do!

Anyway……

I went to the gym today and I FINALLY managed to run 1KM without stopping AT ALL!


Yes. I know. It may seems little to you but it's a big deal for me!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT IS FOR ME?! This is coming from a girl who has never managed to run for more than 5 minutes without stopping!

And to quote Nadiah, one of my best girlfriends/health freak/motivator, "Someone else's starting line could be your finish line." Or something like that. (Pretty sure she got it from Tumblr or somewhere around the internet! :-p)

And for those of you wondering about NAPFA test, I have never taken NAPFA test cause of my asthma and also, I've always used my asthma as an excuse not to run. Till now. So imagine my excitement when I realised that I had ran for a little over 1KM without stopping? I was so freaking happy, I couldn't help but smile throughout the rest of my run on the treadmill. 

I might have scared the old aunty next to me who was brisk-walking though.


#SorryI'mNotSorry

So yes, I've been in a good mood the whole day and I feel like nothing can bring me down today! HEHE. I never knew running could make me feel so good? The 5-years-ago-Ain would be "Girllllllll. You cray? It's just running and besides, who the hell runs?" And now, look at me! I'm happy just cause I managed to run 1KM without stopping. WOW. How things have changed.

For the better at least!


No comments:

Post a Comment