Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Indulgence Weekend


I've been eating A LOT recently! I can't seem to help myself! I eat and eat and eat and eat!

On Friday, I had sushi from Maki-San for lunch. Then, I met up with Huzzy for a Pandora-shopping date, which she ended up buying FIVE while I managed to resist the temptation and bought NONE. 

*pats back*

So proud of myself! Do you know how hard it is for a shopaholic to say no to buying stuff?! 


After which, we went to PAUL at Ngee Ann City for dinner. Had some delicious creamy chicken something with bread while Huzzy had the steak. Then we each bought this huge-ass macaron for dessert.

Huzzy!
Just because…
We ended up going to Marina Bay Sands and just walking around aimlessly and talking. Then we went to sit by the river and talked some more. Only went back at 1-ish AM and that was also because I was afraid my mum would nag at me for coming home so late!

On Saturday, woke up late and my mum ended up frying fried rice for brunch and the smell is oh-so-fucking good that I just HAD to have some. Opps! Then we went to crash at my dad's side Pan Pacific Singapore's hotel suite which they had booked for 3 nights! 

Chatted and gossiped before we had to leave for the Malaysia Cup (Or was it the Malaysia Soccer league? Whatevs!) game between LionsXII and PKNS Selangor. Went with my mum, my aunt, uncle and cousin. Yes, I went to the game, which apparently was a huge surprised to most people who know me cause they all know how into sports I am


I actually got dragged by my mum who is a big fan of local soccer games. And no, she doesn't watch Singapore Leagues and all. She just like Malaysia Cup, SEA Games and all that. Matches that are against another country. And she has been bringing me ever since I was a toddler. I kid you not. 

Honestly though, I kind of enjoy it actually. That's probably the only time I actually watch soccer! HAHAHA.

Anyway….

At the stadium, ate not only potato chips but also Nasi Lemak. Oh. The amount of calories in Nasi Lemak……..


The match was pretty good. Other than the fact that the referee was totally kayu!!! So annoying this kind of referees. Obviously biased towards the Singapore team. There were so many times that the referee should totally have given out a yellow card but noooooo! He wanted his own countrymen to win. WHERE'S YOUR SPORTSMANSHIP?!


Poor Fandi Ahmad. He was so frustrated throughout the entire game! 

But it doesn't matter. Cause LionsXII ended up winning! 2-1!!!! Whoohoo!!!~


After the game, we went to Tang Tea at Jalan Kayu for supper. Had some dim sum, roasted chicken and Thai Style Fish. 

On Sunday, ate some of the leftover fried rice from the day before for brunch before going back to Pan Pacific. And what do staycations have in abundance? FOOD!! Glorious food! 


There was Nasi Briyani, Masala Prawns, Ayam Masak Merah, Mee Goreng, Mee Hoon Goreng, Beef Steak, potato chips and BONE STEAKS!!! Yummy bone steaks from Beach Road, ultimate favourite! And yes, I hate to admit it but I did have a little of everything.

What?


I can't help it. Yes, I know I'm supposed to be on a diet and all that but I believe in MODERATION. Everything should be in moderation. Besides, what's life without indulging in yourself once in a while? Especially when you spend it with your family! 

MAYAAAAAAAAAA!~
View from the 26th floor!
My shoes were wayyyy too big for me!
Late night bowling to end our weekend right!
Now, now. Before you guys continue to tsk3 me in disbelief, I did went to the gym at the hotel! Spend about 2 hours there, running on the treadmill and carrying weights. So yes, hopefully, I sweat off some of the food I've eaten for the weekend! 

And if that didn't work, the next day, Monday, I went to the gym again in the morning as usual. But the weekend of eating rice really disturbed my weight-loss routine. Cause this morning, I checked my weight and it is still the same. ERGH! Haven't lose any weight this month! 

Can I use "But it's my birthday month!" as an excuse? 


Shall just have to exercise more and eat less. NO EXCUSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment