Monday, August 11, 2014

Raya! Raya! Raya!

It's that time of the year again where all Muslims around the world celebrates Eid after a month of fasting!

The first week of Ramadan went by so slowlyyyyy but then suddenly, before I knew it, it's HARI RAYA!!

#ootd
Bought the fabrics in Jakarta when I went with Mumsie over the CNY weekend. It was itchy as hell thought. Should have gotten full lining but it's okay. It was still quite bearable.

PARENTS!~

My two devil nieces!















As usual, spent my first day of raya at my granny's. All of my cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews from the maternal side came over ad of course, my cousins & I camwhored! HAHAHA. Had a really good time and love seeing all my family that I haven't seen in a while. Sucks that everyone is so busy. Thank god for occasions like Aidilfitri where all of us could meet and catch-up!

The second day of Eid, as per tradition, went house-visiting to my paternal side. 















Unfortunately, we only went to 1-2 houses cause surprisingly, everyone seems to not be at home this year! Weird cause we ALWAYS visit on the 2nd day and they're all elderly that have a lot of people come to visit them!



So because we had not eaten except for in the morning, we ended up at Jalan Kayu for early dinner. We ordered so much food that we had a pretty hard time finishing it all off! But it was delicious since all we had the previous day was ketupat, lontong, rendang, ayam masak merah, etc!

Overall, my first 2 days of Eid was great! It was all about family. And I cannot emphasize how important family is to me. Always LOVE spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment